lauantai 3. syyskuuta 2011

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...



So, after planning and dreaming for 9 years it's finally happening... Interrail! In about 4 hours I need to wake up, head to Helsinki-Vantaa airport and board on a plane to Rome - City of Seven Hills. Then on Wednesday the 7th I will hop on a train and see what happens and from where I find myself. :)

Allthough packing is the thing I hate the most and which I'm really not good at, I think I did pretty ok. My backpack weights 10,8kg and it's not full, so it's tolerable to carry around and still has some space for souvenirs from the way.



Like said, first stop is in Rome and after that the plan is that there really isn't any. I have a rough routemap in my head and some planned stop-overs of course, but in between I'll just do what feels good. And if I meet some interesting people on the way, I might just join them. All in all I'm gonna stick to Western Europe mostly. After the train ticket expires, I might either come home or continue my travels in Spain, we'll see how life turns out :)



Originally I was supposed to go travelling with someone, but then life happened, travelling didn't. However, I'm happy to go by myself cause then I'm free as a bird and can do whatever I want, whenever I want. And for sure I'm gonna meet some awesome people on the way and get great contacts :) I've done quite a bit travelling solo, so I'm used to it. Two things I hate though; you don't have anyone to share the little details with, and you have to eat in the restaurants alone... But I'm sure I can manage :)

Now, it's time to get some sleep. Adventure waits!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti